- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Qammer H. Abbasi, Marwa Qaraqe, Akram Alomainy, Erchin Serpedin:
Second order statistics of ultra wideband on-body diversity channels. WCNC 2014: 30-33
- Mohammad Shahrokh Esfahani, Masoumeh Nasiri-Kenari:
A Cooperative MARC Scheme Using Analogue Network Coding to Achieve Second-Order Diversity. CoRR abs/1303.0058 (2013)
- Jung-Bin Kim, Dongwoo Kim:
Outage Probability and Achievable Diversity Order of Opportunistic Relaying in Cognitive Secondary Radio Networks. IEEE Trans. Commun. 60(9): 2456-2466 (2012)
- Stefan Panic, Dusan Stefanovic, Ivana M. Petrovic, Mihajlo C. Stefanovic, Jelena A. Anastasov, Dragana Krstic:
Second-order statistics of selection macro-diversity system operating over Gamma shadowed κ-μ fading channels. EURASIP J. Wirel. Commun. Netw. 2011: 151 (2011)
- Gustavo Fraidenraich, Michel Daoud Yacoub, José Ricardo Mendes, José Cândido Silveira Santos Filho:
Second-order statistics for diversity-combining of non-identical correlated Hoyt signals. IEEE Trans. Commun. 56(2): 183-188 (2008)
- Shahrokh Nayeb Nazar, Ioannis N. Psaromiligkos:
Efficient Second-Order Statistics-based Channel Estimation Algorithms for MC-CDMA Systems Using Transmit Diversity. GLOBECOM 2006
- Mourad Zeribi, Neji Youssef, Fethi Choubani:
Fading correlation and its effect on the second order statistics of MRC diversity for Hoyt mobile radio channels. ICECS 2005: 1-4
- Nikos C. Sagias, George K. Karagiannidis, Dimitris A. Zogas, Panayiotis Takis Mathiopoulos, George S. Tombras, Fotini-Niovi Pavlidou:
Second order statistics and channel spectral efficiency for selection diversity receivers in Weibull fading. PIMRC 2004: 2140-2145
- Michel Daoud Yacoub, Cláudio Rafael Cunha Monteiro da Silva, Jose Edson Vargas Bautista:
Second-order statistics for diversity-combining techniques in Nakagami-fading channels. IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol. 50(6): 1464-1470 (2001)
- Roberto López-Valcarce, Xuejie Song, Soura Dasgupta:
Blind equalization of nonlinear channels from second order statistics using precoding and channel diversity. ICASSP 2001: 2073-2076
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.