- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Parimal Kumar Giri, Sagar S. De, Sachidananda Dehuri, Sung-Bae Cho:
Biogeography based optimization for mining rules to assess credit risk. Intell. Syst. Account. Finance Manag. 28(1): 35-51 (2021)
- Laurie L. Butgereit:
Anti Money Laundering: Rule-Based Methods to Identify Funnel Accounts. ICTAS 2021: 21-26
- Peter Jedlicka, Lubica Benuskova, Wickliffe C. Abraham:
A Voltage-Based STDP Rule Combined with Fast BCM-Like Metaplasticity Accounts for LTP and Concurrent "Heterosynaptic" LTD in the Dentate Gyrus In Vivo. PLoS Comput. Biol. 11(11) (2015)
- Ahmad B. A. Hassanat, Ghada Awad Altarawneh:
Rule-and Dictionary-based Solution for Variations in Written Arabic Names in Social Networks, Big Data, Accounting Systems and Large Databases. CoRR abs/1502.05441 (2015)
- Sergio Davalos, Fei Leng, Ehsan H. Feroz, Zhiyan Cao:
Designing an if-then Rules-Based Ensemble of Heterogeneous bankruptcy Classifiers: a Genetic Algorithm Approach. Intell. Syst. Account. Finance Manag. 21(3): 129-153 (2014)
- Jerzy Stefanowski, Szymon Wilk:
Evaluating business credit risk by means of approach-integrating decision rules and case-based learning. Intell. Syst. Account. Finance Manag. 10(2): 97-114 (2001)
- Ashutosh Deshmukh, Lakshminarayana Talluru:
A rule-based fuzzy reasoning system for assessing the risk of management fraud. Intell. Syst. Account. Finance Manag. 7(4): 223-241 (1998)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.