- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Xiaotao Jia, Yici Cai, Qiang Zhou, Bei Yu:
A Multicommodity Flow-Based Detailed Router With Efficient Acceleration Techniques. IEEE Trans. on CAD of Integrated Circuits and Systems 37(1): 217-230 (2018)
- Miho Aoki, Tetsuya Shigeyasu:
Effective Content Management Technique Based on Cooperation Cache among Neighboring Routers in Content-Centric Networking. AINA Workshops 2017: 335-340
- Saravanan Kumarasamy:
An effective defence mechanism for Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attacks using router-based techniques. Int. J. Crit. Infrastructures 6(1): 73-80 (2010)
- Malika Bourenane, Abdelhamid Mellouk, Djilali Benhamamouch:
A coordination mechanism based on a combined technique applied to dynamic Packet scheduling in routers. ISCC 2009: 963-969
- Amey Shevtekar, Nirwan Ansari:
A router-based technique to mitigate reduction of quality (RoQ) attacks. Comput. Networks 52(5): 957-970 (2008)
- Venkatesh Ramaswamy, Leticia Cuellar, Stephan J. Eidenbenz, Nicolas W. Hengartner:
Low Overhead Router-Based Congestion Control Techniques to Protect Responsive Traffic. GLOBECOM 2007: 2740-2745
- Yuhei Kawakoya, Yoichi Muraoka:
Proposal and Implementation of Router-Based Traceback Technique. Security and Management 2004: 262-266
- Prashant Rajvaidya, Kevin C. Almeroth:
A Router-Based Technique for Monitoring the Next-Generation of Internet Multicast Protocols. ICPP 2001: 545-552
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.