- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Hamed Haselimashhadi, Jeremy C. Mason, Violeta Muñoz-Fuentes, Federico López-Gómez, Kolawole O. Babalola, Elif F. Acar, Vivek Kumar, Jacqui White, Ann M. Flenniken, Ruairidh King, Ewan Straiton, John Richard Seavitt, Angelina Gaspero, Arturo Garza, Audrey E. Christianson, Chih-Wei Hsu, Corey L. Reynolds, Denise G. Lanza, Isabel Lorenzo, Jennie R. Green, Juan J. Gallegos, Ritu Bohat, Rodney C. Samaco, Surabi Veeraragavan, Jong Kyoung Kim, Gregor Miller, Helmut Fuchs, Lillian Garrett, Lore Becker, Yeon Kyung Kang, David Clary, Soo Young Cho, Masaru Tamura, Nobuhiko Tanaka, Kyung Dong Soo, Alexandr Bezginov, Ghina Bou About, Marie-France Champy, Laurent Vasseur, Sophie Leblanc, Hamid Meziane, Mohammed Selloum, Patrick T. Reilly, Nadine Spielmann, Holger Maier, Valérie Gailus-Durner, Tania Sorg, Hiroshi Masuya, Yuichi Obata, Jason D. Heaney, Mary E. Dickinson, Wolfgang Wurst, Glauco P. Tocchini-Valentini, Kevin C. Kent Lloyd, Colin McKerlie, Je Kyung Seong, Yann Herault, Martin Hrabé de Angelis, Steve D. M. Brown, Damian Smedley, Paul Flicek, Ann-Marie Mallon, Helen E. Parkinson, Terrence F. Meehan:
Soft windowing application to improve analysis of high-throughput phenotyping data. Bioinform. 36(5): 1492-1500 (2020)
- Xudong Chen, Feng Lin, Mohamed Redhwan Abdul Hamid, Rodney Swee Huat Teo, Swee King Phang:
Real-Time Landing Spot Detection and Pose Estimation on Thermal Images Using Convolutional Neural Networks. ICCA 2018: 998-1003
- Ejike Anyanwu, Kaitlyn Cole, Karlee Driver, Anthony Falcone, Elizabeth Farnsworth, Benjamin Howard, Brittney Howard, Courtney Howard, Rodney A. King, Jordan Olberding, Mackenzie Perkins, Claire Rinehart, Heidi Sayre, Tyler Scaff, Sarah Schrader, Prasanna Tamarapu Parthasarathy, Cynthia Tope:
Sequence and annotation of the Wizard007 mycobacterium phage genome. BMC Bioinform. 11(S-4): P15 (2010)
- Rodney A. King, Claire Rinehart, Prasanna Tamarapu Parthasarathy:
The HHMI National Genomics Research Initiative at Western Kentucky University. BMC Bioinform. 11(S-4): P20 (2010)
- Mark E. Frisse, Janet K. King, Will B. Rice, Lianhong Tang, Jameson P. Porter, Timothy A. Coffman, Michael Assink, Kevin Yang, Monroe Wesley, Rodney L. Holmes, Cynthia S. Gadd, Kevin B. Johnson, Vicki Y. Estrin:
A Regional Health Information Exchange: Architecture and Implementation. AMIA 2008
- Shuyu Yang, Jiangling Guo, Philip S. King, Y. Sriraja, Sunanda Mitra, Brian Nutter, Daron Ferris, Mark Schiffman, Jose Jeronimo, L. Rodney Long:
A multispectral digital Cervigram analyzer in the wavelet domain for early detection of cervical cancer. Medical Imaging: Image Processing 2004
- Rodney Howes:
Making governance mechanisms effective in a coordinated industry: the case of construction in the United Kingdom. Int. J. Technol. Manag. 20(1/2): 194-213 (2000)
- Jamie King, Rodney D. Hale, Faustina Hwang, J. Seshadri, M. Rokonuzzaman, Raymond G. Gosine:
General framework for group robotics with applications in mining. Mobile Robots / Telemanipulator and Telepresence Technologies 2000: 48-56
- A. A. Wardak, G. A. King, Rodney Lionel Rhodes:
A microprogram-based 3-D image generation system using the Am29300 family. Microprocess. Microprogramming 40(1): 65-75 (1994)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.