- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Kusan Biswas:
A Robust and High Capacity Data Hiding Method for H.265/HEVC Compressed Videos with Block Roughness Measure and Error Correcting Techniques. Symmetry 11(11): 1360 (2019)
- Amit Kumar Singh, Basant Kumar, Sanjay Kumar Singh, Mayank Dave, Vivek Kumar Singh, Pardeep Kumar, S. P. Ghrera, Pradeep Kumar Gupta, Anand Mohan:
Guest Editorial: Robust and Secure Data Hiding Techniques for Telemedicine Applications. Multim. Tools Appl. 76(5): 7563-7573 (2017)
- Sunil K. Moon, Rajeshree D. Raut:
Efficient performance analysis of data hiding technique for enhancement of information security, robustness and perceptibility. IJESDF 7(4): 305-329 (2015)
- Siddharth Singh, Tanveer J. Siddiqui:
Robust Image Data Hiding Technique for Copyright Protection. IJISP 7(2): 44-56 (2013)
- Yildiray Yalman, Ismail Erturk:
A new histogram modification based robust image data hiding technique. ISCIS 2009: 39-43
- Francesca De Simone, Marco Carli, Alessandro Neri, Adrian Hornsby, Irek Defée:
Robust Data Hiding Technique for Video Error Concealment over DVB-H channel. MMSP 2007: 430-433
- Chowdary Adsumilli, Mylène Christine Queiroz de Farias, Sanjit K. Mitra, Marco Carli:
A robust error concealment technique using data hiding for image and video transmission over lossy channels. IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. Video Techn. 15(11): 1394-1406 (2005)
- Jim Chou, Kannan Ramchandran, Antonio Ortega:
Next generation techniques for robust and imperceptible audio data hiding. ICASSP 2001: 1349-1352
- Jong Jin Chae, Debargha Mukherjee, B. S. Manjunath:
A Robust Data Hiding Technique Using Multidimensional Lattices. ADL 1998: 319-326
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.