- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Mohan Baruwal Chhetri, Hien P. Luong, Anton V. Uzunov, Quoc Bao Vo, Ryszard Kowalczyk, Surya Nepal, Isuru Rajapakse:
ADSL: An Embedded Domain-Specific Language for Constraint-Based Distributed Self-Management. ASWEC 2018: 101-110
- Athanasios Zolotas, Robert Clarisó, Nicholas Matragkas, Dimitrios S. Kolovos, Richard F. Paige:
Constraint programming for type inference in flexible model-driven engineering. Computer Languages, Systems & Structures 49: 216-230 (2017)
- Sterling Hutchinson, Richard Tillman, Max M. Louwerse:
Quick Linguistic Representations and Precise Perceptual Representations: Language Statistics and Perceptual Simulations under Time Constraints. CogSci 2014
- Dimitrios S. Kolovos, Richard F. Paige, Fiona A. C. Polack:
On the Evolution of OCL for Capturing Structural Constraints in Modelling Languages. Rigorous Methods for Software Construction and Analysis 2009: 204-218
- Jakob Mauss, Mugur M. Tatar:
Computing Minimal Conflicts for Rich Constraint Languages. ECAI 2002: 151-155
- Mark Richters, Martin Gogolla:
On Formalizing the UML Object Constraint Language OCL. ER 1998: 449-464
- Richard Mitchell:
Analysis by Contract: An Introduction to UML's Object Constraint Language (OCL). TOOLS (26) 1998: 448-
- Ali Hamie, Franco Civello, John Howse, Stuart Kent, Richard Mitchell:
Reflections on the Object Constraint Language. UML 1998: 162-172
- Richard Zippel:
A Constraint Based Scientific Programming Language. PPCP 1993: 303-307
- Véronique Benzaken, Christophe Lécluse, Philippe Richard:
Enforcing Integrity Constraints in Database Programming Languages. POS 1992: 282-299
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.