- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Isabelle Jianing Geng, Kimberly Golubeva, Gilad Gour:
What are the minimal conditions required to define a SIC POVM? CoRR abs/2007.10483 (2020)
- John Ericksen, Abhinav Aggarwal, Melanie E. Moses:
On the Minimal Set of Inputs Required for Efficient Neuro-Evolved Foraging. CoRR abs/1911.11974 (2019)
- Xiaowei Jiang, Bin Hu, Zhi-Hong Guan, Xian-He Zhang, Li Yu:
The minimal signal-to-noise ratio required for stability of control systems over a noisy channel in the presence of packet dropouts. Inf. Sci. 372: 579-590 (2016)
- Simon Portegies Zwart, Tjarda Boekholt:
On the minimal accuracy required for simulating self-gravitating systems by means of direct N-body methods. CoRR abs/1402.6713 (2014)
- Chad Hogg, Héctor Muñoz-Avila, Ugur Kuter:
HTN-MAKER: Learning HTNs with Minimal Additional Knowledge Engineering Required. AAAI 2008: 950-956
- V. P. Ivannikov, N. S. Kovalenko, V. M. Metel'skii:
On the minimal time required for execution of distributed concurrent processes in synchronous modes. Program. Comput. Softw. 26(5): 268-274 (2000)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.