- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- George Amvrosiadis, Michael Kuchnik, Jun Woo Park, Chuck Cranor, Gregory R. Ganger, Elisabeth Moore, Nathan DeBardeleben:
The Atlas Cluster Trace Repository. login Usenix Mag. 43(4) (2018)
- David T. Marc, James Beattie, Vitaly Herasevich, Lael C. Gatewood, Rui Zhang:
Assessing Metadata Quality of a Federally Sponsored Health Data Repository. AMIA 2016
- Alexandre Decan, Tom Mens, Maëlick Claes, Philippe Grosjean:
When GitHub Meets CRAN: An Analysis of Inter-Repository Package Dependency Problems. SANER 2016: 493-504
- Robert F. Chavez, Gregory R. Crane, Anne Sauer, Alison Babeu, Adrian Packel, Gabriel Weaver:
Services Make the Repository. J. Digit. Inf. 8(2) (2007)
- Simon J. Bevan:
Developing an institutional repository: Cranfield QUEprints - a case study. OCLC Syst. Serv. 23(2): 170-182 (2007)
- Jin Pan, Stephen Cranefield, Daniel Carter:
A lightweight ontology repository. AAMAS 2003: 632-638
- Charles D. Cranor, Theo de Raadt:
Opening the Source Repository with Anonymous CVS. USENIX Annual Technical Conference, FREENIX Track 1999: 129-137
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.