- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Heejin Kim, Jaesik Kang, Jae Won Shim, Jef Beerten, Dirk Van Hertem, Hong-Ju Jung, Chan-Ki Kim, Kyeon Hur:
Exploiting Redundant Energy of MMC-HVDC to Enhance Frequency Response of Low Inertia AC Grid. IEEE Access 7: 138485-138494 (2019)
- Gang Wu, Peng Yang, Jingjing Luo, Li Yu:
Reducing Redundant Control Messaging for Fast Response in SDN. ICCC 2019: 578-583
- Masaki Yamaoka, Sunao Hara, Masanobu Abe:
A spoken dialog system with redundant response to prevent user misunderstanding. APSIPA 2015: 223-226
- Kathryn T. Stolee, James Saylor, Trevor Lund:
Exploring the Benefits of Using Redundant Responses in Crowdsourced Evaluations. CSI-SE 2015: 38-44
- Jyri Rajamäki, Paresh Rathod, Pasi Kamppi:
A New Redundant Tracking System for Emergency Response. EISIC 2013: 218
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.