- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Vivek Kumar Bagaria, Joachim Neu, David Tse:
Boomerang: Redundancy Improves Latency and Throughput in Payment Networks. CoRR abs/1910.01834 (2019)
- Xiujun Zhang, Keqin Liu, Zhi-Ping Liu, Béatrice Duval, Jean-Michel Richer, Xing-Ming Zhao, Jin-Kao Hao, Luonan Chen:
NARROMI: a noise and redundancy reduction technique improves accuracy of gene regulatory network inference. Bioinformatics 29(1): 106-113 (2013)
- Cristina Marino Buslje, Javier Santos, José María Delfino, Morten Nielsen:
Correction for phylogeny, small number of observations and data redundancy improves the identification of coevolving amino acid pairs using mutual information. Bioinformatics 25(9): 1125-1131 (2009)
- Ben J. Hayes, Kjetil Nilsen, Paul R. Berg, Eli Grindflek, Sigbjørn Lien:
SNP detection exploiting multiple sources of redundancy in large EST collections improves validation rates. Bioinformatics 23(13): 1692-1693 (2007)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.