- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Isaac Benchimol, Cecilio Pimentel, Richard Demo Souza, Bartolomeu F. Uchôa Filho:
High-rate systematic recursive convolutional encoders: minimal trellis and code search. EURASIP J. Adv. Signal Process. 2012: 243 (2012)
- Hideki Yoshikawa, Yoshitake Kawadai:
Theoretical analysis of bit error probability for 4-state recursive systematic convolutional code with Max-Log MAP decoding. ISITA 2010: 762-766
- George Kiokes, George Economakos, Angelos Amditis, Nikolaos K. Uzunoglu:
Recursive Systematic Convolutional Code Simulation for Ofdm - 802.11p System and FPGA Implementation Using an ESL Methodology. DSD 2009: 791-798
- Ravi Sivasankaran, Steven W. McLaughlin:
Twin-stack decoding of recursive systematic convolutional codes. IEEE Trans. Commun. 49(7): 1158-1167 (2001)
- Claude Berrou, Catherine Douillard, Michel Jézéquel:
Multiple parallel concatenation of circular recursive systematic convolutional (Crsc ) codes. Ann. des Télécommunications 54(3-4): 166-172 (1999)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.