- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Jirí Pánek, Igor Ivan, Lucie Macková:
Comparing Residents' Fear of Crime with Recorded Crime Data - Case Study of Ostrava, Czech Republic. ISPRS Int. J. Geo-Information 8(9): 401 (2019)
- Christian Essling, Johannes Koenen, Christian Peukert:
Competition for attention in the digital age: The case of single releases in the recorded music industry. Inf. Econ. Policy 40: 26-40 (2017)
- Martin Filipsky, Miroslav Bures, Ivan Jelínek:
Creating Smart Tests from Recorded Automated Test Cases. WorldCIST (1) 2015: 773-780
- Santo Carino, James H. Andrews, Sheldon Goulding, Pradeepan Arunthavarajah, Jakub Hertyk:
BlackHorse: creating smart test cases from brittle recorded tests. Software Quality Journal 22(2): 293-310 (2014)
- Santo Carino, James H. Andrews, Sheldon Goulding, Pradeepan Arunthavarajah, Tony Florio, Jakub Hertyk:
BlackHorse: Creating smart test cases from brittle recorded tests. AST 2012: 89-95
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.