- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 11 matches
- Lisa Torres-González, Ramonita Díaz-Ayala, Carmen A. Vega-Olivencia, Juan López-Garriga:
Characterization of Recombinant His-Tag Protein Immobilized onto Functionalized Gold Nanoparticles. Sensors 18(12): 4262 (2018)
- Jan Zitzmann, Tobias Weidner, Gerrit Eichner, Denise Salzig, Peter Czermak:
Dielectric Spectroscopy and Optical Density Measurement for the Online Monitoring and Control of Recombinant Protein Production in Stably Transformed Drosophila melanogaster S2 Cells. Sensors 18(3): 900 (2018)
- Narjeskhatoon Habibi, Alireza Norouzi, Siti Zaiton Mohd Hashim, Mohd Shahir Shamsir, Razip Samian:
Prediction of recombinant protein overexpression in Escherichia coli using a machine learning based model (RPOLP). Comp. in Bio. and Med. 66: 330-336 (2015)
- Catherine Ching Han Chang, Jiangning Song, Beng Ti Tey, Ramakrishnan Nagasundara Ramanan:
Bioinformatics approaches for improved recombinant protein production in Escherichia coli: protein solubility prediction. Briefings in Bioinformatics 15(6): 953-962 (2014)
- Narjeskhatoon Habibi, Siti Zaiton Mohd Hashim, Alireza Norouzi, Mohammed Samian:
A review of machine learning methods to predict the solubility of overexpressed recombinant proteins in Escherichia coli. BMC Bioinformatics 15: 134 (2014)
- Wen-Ching Chan, Po-Huang Liang, Yan-Ping Shih, Ueng-Cheng Yang, Wen-chang Lin, Chun-Nan Hsu:
Learning to predict expression efficacy of vectors in recombinant protein production. BMC Bioinformatics 11(S-1): 21 (2010)
- Sónia Carneiro, Silas Granato Villas-Bôas, Isabel Rocha, Eugénio C. Ferreira:
Applying a Metabolic Footprinting Approach to Characterize the Impact of the Recombinant Protein Production in Escherichia coli. IWPACBB 2010: 193-200
- Ana Sofia Figueiredo:
Integration of open source software tools for the in silico design of metabolic pathways using flux balance analysis - an application to the production of recombinant human proteins. BMC Bioinformatics 6(S-3) (2005)
- Tao Chen, Jie Yang, Yuelang Wang, Chenyang Zhan, Yuhui Zang, Junchuan Qin:
Design of Recombinant Stem Cell Factor-macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor Fusion Proteins and their Biological Activity In Vitro. Journal of Computer-Aided Molecular Design 19(5): 319-328 (2005)
- S. Niranjanakumari, Jeffrey C. Kurz, Carol A. Fierke:
Expression, purification and characterization of the recombinant ribonuclease P protein component from Bacillus subtilis. Nucleic Acids Research 26(13): 3090-3096 (1998)
- Dvora Ronen, Yael Teitz, Naomi Goldfinger, Varda Rotter:
Expression of wild-type and mutant p53 proteins by recombinant vaccinia viruses. Nucleic Acids Research 20(13): 3435-3441 (1992)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.