- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Tomoki Hayashi, Masafumi Nishida, Norihide Kitaoka, Tomoki Toda, Kazuya Takeda:
Daily Activity Recognition with Large-Scaled Real-Life Recording Datasets Based on Deep Neural Network Using Multi-Modal Signals. IEICE Trans. Fundam. Electron. Commun. Comput. Sci. 101-A(1): 199-210 (2018)
- Muhammad Hameed Siddiqi, Maqbool Ali, Mohamed Elsayed Abdelrahman Eldib, Asfandyar Khan, Oresti Banos, Adil Mehmood Khan, Sungyoung Lee, Hyunseung Choo:
Evaluating real-life performance of the state-of-the-art in facial expression recognition using a novel YouTube-based datasets. Multim. Tools Appl. 77(1): 917-937 (2018)
- O. Gireesha, O. Obulesu:
TKAR: Efficient Mining of Top-k Association Rules on Real - Life Datasets. FICTA (2) 2016: 45-54
- Lisa Kirke:
Data mining for heart failure : an investigation into the challenges in real life clinical datasets. University of Hull, Kingston upon Hull, UK, 2015
- Monowar H. Bhuyan, Dhruba K. Bhattacharyya, Jugal K. Kalita:
Towards Generating Real-life Datasets for Network Intrusion Detection. Int. J. Netw. Secur. 17(6): 683-701 (2015)
- Venkatapathy Umarani, Muthusamy Punithavalli:
Analysis of the progressive sampling-based approach using real life datasets. Central Eur. J. Comput. Sci. 1(2): 221-242 (2011)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings