- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Tomoki Hayashi, Masafumi Nishida, Norihide Kitaoka, Tomoki Toda, Kazuya Takeda:
Daily Activity Recognition with Large-Scaled Real-Life Recording Datasets Based on Deep Neural Network Using Multi-Modal Signals. IEICE Trans. Fundam. Electron. Commun. Comput. Sci. 101-A(1): 199-210 (2018)
- Muhammad Hameed Siddiqi, Maqbool Ali, Mohamed Elsayed Abdelrahman Eldib, Asfandyar Khan, Oresti Banos, Adil Mehmood Khan, Sungyoung Lee, Hyunseung Choo:
Evaluating real-life performance of the state-of-the-art in facial expression recognition using a novel YouTube-based datasets. Multim. Tools Appl. 77(1): 917-937 (2018)
- O. Gireesha, O. Obulesu:
TKAR: Efficient Mining of Top-k Association Rules on Real - Life Datasets. FICTA (2) 2016: 45-54
- Lisa Kirke:
Data mining for heart failure : an investigation into the challenges in real life clinical datasets. University of Hull, Kingston upon Hull, UK, 2015
- Monowar H. Bhuyan, Dhruba K. Bhattacharyya, Jugal K. Kalita:
Towards Generating Real-life Datasets for Network Intrusion Detection. Int. J. Netw. Secur. 17(6): 683-701 (2015)
- Venkatapathy Umarani, Muthusamy Punithavalli:
Analysis of the progressive sampling-based approach using real life datasets. Central Eur. J. Comput. Sci. 1(2): 221-242 (2011)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.