- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Sukumar Ganapati, Christopher G. Reddick:
Introduction to the Special Issue: Public Policy and Governance in the Sharing Era. Inf. Polity 25(2): 137-141 (2020)
- Douglas C. Sicker, David J. Redl:
Policy and Regulatory Issues. IEEE Internet Things Mag. 1(1): 4-5 (2018)
- Devendra Potnis, Reynard Regenstreif-Harms, Dwight Hunter:
Challenges to Deploying Library Services in the Cloud: Data Issues Influencing IT, People, Costs, and Policy Challenges. JCDL 2018: 375-376
- Tobias Basse, Mario Gruppe, Sebastian Reddemann, Frank Schwope:
Dividend policy issues in the financial crisis: the example of the German automotive industry. Int. J. Appl. Decis. Sci. 4(3): 247-259 (2011)
- Rebecca Copeland, Noël Crespi:
Resolving ten MVNO issues with EPS architecture, VoLTE and advanced policy server. ICIN 2011: 29-34
- Virginia E. Rezmierski, Tad Pinkerton, Susan F. Stager:
"Heads Up" for information technology policies: emerging policy issues for Universities and K-12. SIGUCCS 1994: 21-24
- Virginia E. Rezmierski:
Creation and implementation of policy for information technology use: abounding ethics and values issues. SIGUCCS 1991: 317-324
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.