- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Caroline Lemieux, Koushik Sen:
FairFuzz: Targeting Rare Branches to Rapidly Increase Greybox Fuzz Testing Coverage. CoRR abs/1709.07101 (2017)
- Adam G. Thomas, Andrea Dennis, Nancy B. Rawlings, Charlotte J. Stagg, Lucy Matthews, Martyn Morris, Shannon H. Kolind, Sean Foxley, Mark Jenkinson, Thomas E. Nichols, Helen Dawes, Peter A. Bandettini, Heidi Johansen-Berg:
Multi-modal characterization of rapid anterior hippocampal volume increase associated with aerobic exercise. NeuroImage 131: 162-170 (2016)
- Nicholas Warren, Jeffrey Dussetschleger, Laura Punnett, Martin G. Cherniack:
Musculoskeletal Disorder Symptoms in Correction Officers: Why Do They Increase Rapidly With Job Tenure? Hum. Factors 57(2): 262-275 (2015)
- Lan Yin, Hua Yang, Donghong Ji, Mingyao Zhang, Hongmiao Wu:
Rapid Increase of the Weighted Shortest Path Length in Key Term Concurrence Network and Its Origin. CLSW 2012: 259-267
- Christoph Lehmann, Patrizia Vannini, Lars-Olof Wahlund, Ove Almkvist, Thomas Dierks:
Increased sensitivity in mapping task demand in visuospatial processing using reaction-time-dependent hemodynamic response predictors in rapid event-related fMRI. NeuroImage 31(2): 505-512 (2006)
- R. King, Richard G. Baraniuk, Rudolf H. Riedi:
TCP-Africa: an adaptive and fair rapid increase rule for scalable TCP. INFOCOM 2005: 1838-1848
- Thilo Pionteck, A. Garcya, Lukusa D. Kabulepa, Manfred Glesner:
The requirement for flexibility in IP-based designs increasesHardware Evaluation of Low Power Communication Mechanisms for Transport-Triggered Architectures. IEEE International Workshop on Rapid System Prototyping 2003: 141-147
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.