- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Kel N. Markert, Amanda M. Markert, Timothy Mayer, Claire Nauman, Arjen Haag, Ate Poortinga, Biplov Bhandari, Nyein Soe Thwal, Thannarot Kunlamai, Farrukh Chishtie, Martijn Kwant, Kittiphong Phongsapan, Nicholas Clinton, Peeranan Towashiraporn, David Saah:
Comparing Sentinel-1 Surface Water Mapping Algorithms and Radiometric Terrain Correction Processing in Southeast Asia Utilizing Google Earth Engine. Remote. Sens. 12(15): 2469 (2020)
- Bernhard Siemon, Malte Ibs-von Seht, Stefan Frank:
Airborne Electromagnetic and Radiometric Peat Thickness Mapping of a Bog in Northwest Germany (Ahlen-Falkenberger Moor). Remote. Sens. 12(2): 203 (2020)
- David Beamish:
Peat Mapping Associations of Airborne Radiometric Survey Data. Remote. Sens. 6(1): 521-539 (2014)
- David G. Macfarlane, Henry M. Odbert, Duncan A. Robertson, Mike R. James, Harry Pinkerton, Geoffrey Wadge:
Topographic and Thermal Mapping of Volcanic Terrain Using the AVTIS Ground-Based 94-GHz Dual-Mode Radar/Radiometric Imager. IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote. Sens. 51(1): 455-472 (2013)
- Monique Bernier, Yves Gauthier, Paul Briand, Judith Coulombe-Simoneau, Jeff Hurley, Frank Weber:
Radiometric correction of RADARSAT-1 images for mapping the snow water equivalent (SWE) in a mountainous environment. IGARSS 2002: 227-230
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.