- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Mazen Alsarem:
Semantic Snippets via Query-Biased Ranking of Linked Data Entities. (Snippets Sémantiques par un ordonnancement biaisé-requête d'entités de données liées). INSA de Lyon, Lyon - Villeurbanne, France, 2016
- Nikita V. Spirin, Alexander S. Kotov, Karrie G. Karahalios, Vassil Mladenov, Pavel A. Izhutov:
A Comparative Study of Query-biased and Non-redundant Snippets for Structured Search on Mobile Devices. CIKM 2016: 2389-2394
- Diego Ceccarelli, Claudio Lucchese, Salvatore Orlando, Raffaele Perego, Fabrizio Silvestri:
Caching query-biased snippets for efficient retrieval. EDBT 2011: 93-104
- Lorena Leal Bando, Falk Scholer, Andrew Turpin:
Constructing query-biased summaries: a comparison of human and system generated snippets. IIiX 2010: 195-204
- Yohannes Tsegay, Simon J. Puglisi, Andrew Turpin, Justin Zobel:
Document Compaction for Efficient Query Biased Snippet Generation. ECIR 2009: 509-520
- Yu Huang, Ziyang Liu, Yi Chen:
Query biased snippet generation in XML search. SIGMOD Conference 2008: 315-326
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.