- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 11 matches
- Shibao Lu, Yizi Shang, Wei Li, Zhimin Wang:
Assessment of Urban Water Supply System Based on Query Optimization Strategy. Complexity 2018: 8068914:1-8068914:10 (2018)
- Yongheng Chen, Wanli Zuo, Fengling He, Kerui Chen:
Optimization Strategy of Parallel Query Processing Based on Multi-core Architecture. JCIT 5(8): 216-225 (2010)
- Jianliang Xu, Jing Xiong, Yong Liu:
A Query Optimization Strategy Based on Domain Ontology. JCAI 2009: 510-513
- Gulay Ünel, Mehmet Emin Dönderler, Özgür Ulusoy, Ugur Güdükbay:
An efficient query optimization strategy for spatio-temporal queries in video databases. Journal of Systems and Software 73: 113-131 (2004)
- Ho-Hyun Park, Hyung-Ju Cho, Chin-Wan Chung:
Heuristic approach for early separated filter and refinement strategy in spatial query optimization. Journal of Systems and Software 62(3): 161-179 (2002)
- Ho-Hyun Park, Yong-Ju Lee, Chin-Wan Chung:
Spatial Query Optimization Utilizing Early Separated Filter and Refinement Strategy. Inf. Syst. 25(1): 1-22 (2000)
- Kian-Lee Tan, Hongjun Lu:
A Note on the Strategy Space of Multiway Join Query Optimization Problem in Parallel Systems. SIGMOD Record 20(4): 81-82 (1991)
- Yannis E. Ioannidis, Younkyung Cha Kang:
Left-Deep vs. Bushy Trees: An Analysis of Strategy Spaces and its Implications for Query Optimization. SIGMOD Conference 1991: 168-177
- Chin-Wan Chung, Keki B. Irani:
A Semijoin Strategy for Distributed Query Optimization. ICDCS 1984: 368-377
- David S. Reiner, Arnon Rosenthal:
Strategy Spaces And Abstract Target Machines For Query Optimization. IEEE Database Eng. Bull. 5(3): 56-60 (1982)
- Akifumi Makinouchi, Masayoshi Tezuka, Hajime Kitakami, S. Adachi:
The Optimization Strategy for Query Evaluation in RDB/V1. VLDB 1981: 518-529
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.