- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 12 matches
- Stefan Rödiger, Michal Burdukiewicz, Andrej-Nikolai Spiess, Konstantin Blagodatskikh:
Enabling reproducible real-time quantitative PCR research: the RDML package. Bioinform. 33(24): 4012-4014 (2017)
- Francesco Marabita, Paola de Candia, Anna Torri, Jesper Tegnér, Sergio Abrignani, Riccardo L. Rossi:
Normalization of circulating microRNA expression data obtained by quantitative real-time RT-PCR. Briefings in Bioinformatics 17(2): 204-212 (2016)
- Frédérique Hilliou, Trang Tran:
RqPCRAnalysis: Analysis of Quantitative Real-time PCR Data. BIOINFORMATICS 2013: 202-211
- Carine Gubelmann, Alexandre Gattiker, Andreas Massouras, Korneel Hens, Fabrice P. A. David, Frederik Decouttere, Jacques Rougemont, Bart Deplancke:
GETPrime: a gene- or transcript-specific primer database for quantitative real-time PCR. Database 2011 (2011)
- Heidi Dvinge, Paul Bertone:
HTqPCR: high-throughput analysis and visualization of quantitative real-time PCR data in R. Bioinform. 25(24): 3325-3326 (2009)
- Julie B. Schuck, Chia-Hui Lin, William T. Penberthy, Xiaohong Li, Nigel G. F. Cooper, Michael E. Smith:
Microarray analysis and quantitative real-time PCR validation of gene expression during auditory hair cell regeneration in zebrafish (Danio rerio). BMC Bioinform. 10(S-7) (2009)
- Yue Feng, Yuemei Feng, Jie Bai, Xueshan Xia, Wenhua Zhao, Jiejie Dai, Xiaomei Sun, Qihan Li:
Development of Real-Time PCR Assays for the Quantitative Detection of CD81 Receptor Gene of Hepatitis C Virus in Tupaia Belangeri. BMEI 2009: 1-5
- Michele Guescini, Davide Sisti, Marco B. L. Rocchi, Laura Stocchi, Vilberto Stocchi:
A new real-time PCR method to overcome significant quantitative inaccuracy due to slight amplification inhibition. BMC Bioinform. 9 (2008)
- Mano Sivaganesan, Shawn Seifring, Manju Varma, Richard A. Haugland, Orin C. Shanks:
A Bayesian method for calculating real-time quantitative PCR calibration curves using absolute plasmid DNA standards. BMC Bioinform. 9 (2008)
- Wenwu Cui, Dennis D. Taub, Kevin Gardner:
qPrimerDepot: a primer database for quantitative real time PCR. Nucleic Acids Research 35(Database-Issue): 805-809 (2007)
- Li-Xuan Qin, Richard P. Beyer, Francesca N. Hudson, Nancy J. Linford, Daryl E. Morris, Kathleen F. Kerr:
Evaluation of methods for oligonucleotide array data via quantitative real-time PCR. BMC Bioinform. 7: 23 (2006)
- Perikles Simon:
Q-Gene: Processing Quantitative Real-time RT-PCR Data. Bioinform. 19(11): 1439-1440 (2003)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.