- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Jane Wanjiku Kamau, Peter Wanderi Mwangi, Lucy-Joy Wachira:
Uptake of Pedometer-based Physical Activity: Success and Challenges of a Church based Physical Activity Promotion Programme among Overweight and Obese Adults in Kenya. icSPORTS 2020: 126-132
- Cheng Li, Xiaofei Li, Xinzheng Yang, Liang Wang, Jun Wu, Maomao Yi:
Analysis on the Successional Trend of China's New Energy Buses Promotion Policies. ICCAE 2018: 238-242
- Mohamed AbdelFattah, Dahab Galal, Nada Hassan, Doaa Elzanfaly, Greg Tallent:
A Sentiment Analysis Tool for Determining the Promotional Success of Fashion Images on Instagram. Int. J. Interact. Mob. Technol. 11(2): 66-73 (2017)
- Pichaya Prasertsung, Teerayut Horanont:
How does coffee shop get crowded?: using WiFi footprints to deliver insights into the success of promotion. UbiComp/ISWC Adjunct 2017: 421-426
- Yingchao Zhang, Hongyun Ning, Juan Wang, Chengyi Xia:
Promotion of cooperation by coveting the successful neighbor in the spatial public goods games. IECON 2017: 8814-8818
- Robert Pajak, Zofia Mosurska:
Dissemination Activities Conducted within the PL-Grid Project as a Successful Means of Promotion of Its Offer and Achievements. PL-Grid 2012: 326-338
- Kongkiti Phusavat, Pornthep Anussornnitisarn, Bordin Rassameethes, Gerrit K. Janssens:
Success factors of a networked government: learning from Thai Health Promotion Foundation. Electron. Gov. an Int. J. 8(1): 103-117 (2011)
- Yoichi Ohno, Satomi Shibazaki, Ryuichiro Araki, Takashi Miyazaki, Mayuko Hanyu, Makiko Satoh, Tsuneo Takenaka, Hirokazu Okada, Hiromichi Suzuki:
Antihypertensive medication versus health promotion for improving metabolic syndrome in preventing cardiovascular events: a success rate-oriented simulation study. BMC Medical Informatics Decis. Mak. 11: 8 (2011)
- Rickey D. Best, Jason Kneip:
Library School Programs and the Successful Training of Academic Librarians to Meet Promotion and Tenure Requirements in the Academy. Coll. Res. Libr. 71(2): 97-114 (2010)
- John Welford:
Book Review: Getting and staying noticed on the web: your web promotion questions answered, Creating a successful e-information service. J. Libr. Inf. Sci. 34(4): 223-225 (2002)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.