- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Megnounif Abdellatif, Kherbouche Asma:
Knowledge Management Promising Contribution to University Performance: Empirical Study Based on Teachers' Opinions. J. Inf. Knowl. Manag. 19(3): 2050022:1-2050022:39 (2020)
- Xiaoling Zhan, Hu Shi, Hongguang Liu, Jin Yong Lee:
Applying strong external electric field to thiophene-based oligomers: A promising approach to upgrade semiconducting performance. J. Comput. Chem. 38(5): 304-311 (2017)
- Walid A. Al-Hussaibi:
Filtering effects on the synchronization and error performance of promising wireless chaos-based secure communications. Wirel. Networks 21(6): 1957-1967 (2015)
- Rajasekar Karthik:
SAME4HPC: a promising approach in building a scalable and mobile environment for high-performance computing. MobiGIS 2014: 68-71
- Yutao Sui, Jaakko Vihriälä, Agisilaos Papadogiannis, Mikael Sternad, Wei Yang, Tommy Svensson:
Moving cells: a promising solution to boost performance for vehicular users. IEEE Commun. Mag. 51(6) (2013)
- Diego García-Saiz, Marta E. Zorrilla:
A promising classification method for predicting distance students' performance. EDM 2012: 206-207
- François Templier, Julien Brochet, Bernard Aventurier, David Cooper, Alexey Abramov, Dmitri Daineka, Pere Roca i Cabarrocas:
Polymorphous Silicon: A Promising Material for Thin-Film Transistors for Low-Cost and High-Performance Active-Matrix OLED Displays. IEICE Trans. Electron. 93-C(10): 1490-1494 (2010)
- Xin Min, Weikai Xu, Lin Wang, Guanrong Chen:
Promising performance of a frequency-modulated differential chaos shift keying ultra-wideband system under indoor environments. IET Commun. 4(2): 125-134 (2010)
- Andres J. Lucas, Scott A. Moses:
Scalability and performance of computational structures for real-time order promising. J. Intell. Manuf. 16(1): 5-20 (2005)
- CongDuc Pham:
High Performance Clusters: A Promising Environment for Parallel Discrete Event Simulation. PDPTA 1999: 1299-1304
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.