- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Muhammad Bilal, Lukumon O. Oyedele:
Guidelines for applied machine learning in construction industry - A case of profit margins estimation. Adv. Eng. Informatics 43: 101013 (2020)
- Christos Kalogirou, Panos K. Koutsovasilis, Christos D. Antonopoulos, Nikolaos Bellas, Spyros Lalis, Srikumar Venugopal, Christian Pinto:
Exploiting CPU Voltage Margins to Increase the Profit of Cloud Infrastructure Providers. CCGRID 2019: 302-311
- Benyong Hu, Yi Feng, Xu Chen:
Optimization and coordination of supply chains under the retailer's profit margin constraint. Comput. Ind. Eng. 126: 569-577 (2018)
- Wen Ji, Bo-Wei Chen, Yiqiang Chen, Sun-Yuan Kung:
Profit Improvement in Wireless Video Broadcasting System: A Marginal Principle Approach. IEEE Trans. Mob. Comput. 14(8): 1659-1671 (2015)
- Chia-Yen Lee:
Meta-data envelopment analysis: Finding a direction towards marginal profit maximization. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 237(1): 207-216 (2014)
- Zhanwen Ding, Xiaofeng Zhu, Shumin Jiang:
Dynamical Cournot game with bounded rationality and time delay for marginal profit. Math. Comput. Simul. 100: 1-12 (2014)
- Elesandro A. Baptista, Wagner Cezar Lucato, Nivaldo L. Coppini, Milton Vieira Junior, Luiz C. Bekesas:
Profit generation in a machining service provider - Optimization combining Theory of Constraints and contribution margin concept. IEEM 2011: 615-619
- Raquel García-Bertrand, Antonio J. Conejo, Steven A. Gabriel:
Electricity market near-equilibrium under locational marginal pricing and minimum profit conditions. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 174(1): 457-479 (2006)
- Zhenyu Yan, Zhi Wei, Lishan Kang:
Exploiting the Marginal Profits of Constraints with Evolutionary Multi-Objective Optimization Techniques. IC-AI 2003: 251-256
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.