- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Min Kyung Lee, Anuraag Jain, Hea Jin Cha, Shashank Ojha, Daniel Kusbit:
Procedural Justice in Algorithmic Fairness: Leveraging Transparency and Outcome Control for Fair Algorithmic Mediation. Proc. ACM Hum. Comput. Interact. 3(CSCW): 182:1-182:26 (2019)
- Nina Grgic-Hlaca, Muhammad Bilal Zafar, Krishna P. Gummadi, Adrian Weller:
Beyond Distributive Fairness in Algorithmic Decision Making: Feature Selection for Procedurally Fair Learning. AAAI 2018: 51-60
- Weiyu Zhang:
Perceived Procedural Fairness in Deliberation. Commun. Res. 42(3): 345-364 (2015)
- Hao Jiao, Chun Kwong Koo, Yu Cui, Jin Chen:
Who are more sensitive to procedural fairness? The impact of an innovation implementation approach, employees' status concerns and need for control. Technol. Anal. Strateg. Manag. 27(6): 709-721 (2015)
- Steven L. Blader, Ya-Ru Chen:
What Influences How Higher-Status People Respond to Lower-Status Others? Effects of Procedural Fairness, Outcome Favorability, and Concerns About Status. Organ. Sci. 22(4): 1040-1060 (2011)
- Mirco Gelain, Maria Silvia Pini, Francesca Rossi, Kristen Brent Venable, Toby Walsh:
Procedural fairness in stable marriage problems. AAMAS 2011: 1209-1210
- Haiyang Li, John B. Bingham, Elizabeth E. Umphress:
Fairness from the Top: Perceived Procedural Justice and Collaborative Problem Solving in New Product Development. Organ. Sci. 18(2): 200-216 (2007)
- Moshe Looks, Ronald Prescott Loui:
Game Mechanisms & Procedural Fairness. JURIX 2005: 111-112
- Frédéric Gaspart:
A general concept of procedural fairness for one-stage implementation. Soc. Choice Welf. 21(2): 311-322 (2003)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.