- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Jung-Hyun Kim:
Longitudinal Associations Among Psychological Issues and Problematic Use of Smartphones. J. Media Psychol. Theor. Methods Appl. 31(3) (2019)
- Le Ha Vy Nguyen, Catherine Bonnet, Islam Boussaada, Marianne Souaiby:
A problematic issue in the Walton-Marshall method for some neutral delay systems. CDC 2019: 971-975
- Jung-Hyun Kim:
Psychological issues and problematic use of smartphone: ADHD's moderating role in the associations among loneliness, need for social assurance, need for immediate connection, and problematic use of smartphone. Comput. Hum. Behav. 80: 390-398 (2018)
- Paraskevas Vezyridis, Stephen Timmons:
On the adoption of personal health records: some problematic issues for patient empowerment. Ethics Inf. Technol. 17(2): 113-124 (2015)
- Annemaree Lloyd:
Guarding Against Collective Amnesia? Making Significance Problematic: An Exploration of Issues. Library Trends 56(1): 53-65 (2007)
- Laura Helena Porras, José Manuel Ramos, Bertha Salinas, Antonio Santos:
Rural telecenters: problematic issues and the need for new educational and developmental approaches. WebNet 2001: 1023-1024
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings