- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Iakov Korovin, Maxim Khisamutdinov:
Obtaining a noise-free image based on an analysis of an unstabilized video sequence under conditions of a probable optical flow failure. ICMV 2019: 114332P
- Arpit Mishra, Abhishek Gupta, Umesh Maheswari, Laeeq Siddique:
Probable Biomarker Identification Using Recursive Feature Extraction and Network Analysis. ICDM Workshops 2017: 470-477
- Shudan Zheng, Jianghua Zheng, Chen Mu, Yifei Ni, Bahetiyaer Dawuti, Jianguo Wu:
GIS-based multi-criteria analysis model for identifying probable sites of locust outbreak in Xinjiang, China. Geoinformatics 2015: 1-6
- Vivekanand Samant, Arvind Hulgeri, Alfonso Valencia, Ashish V. Tendulkar:
Accurate Demarcation of Protein Domain Linkers based on Structural Analysis of Linker Probable Region. CoRR abs/1211.5520 (2012)
- Allen W. Bryan Jr., Matthew Menke, Lenore J. Cowen, Susan Lindquist, Bonnie Berger:
BETASCAN: Probable β-amyloids Identified by Pairwise Probabilistic Analysis. PLoS Comput. Biol. 5(3) (2009)
- Kewei Chen, Eric M. Reiman, Gene E. Alexander, Daniel Bandy, Rosemary A. Renaut, William R. Crum, Nick C. Fox, Martin Rossor:
An automated algorithm for the computation of brain volume change from sequential MRIs using an iterative principal component analysis and its evaluation for the assessment of whole-brain atrophy rates in patients with probable Alzheimer's disease. NeuroImage 22(1): 134-143 (2004)
- M. Karthik Narayanan, R. Srikanth:
Prevention of IP Spoofing in TCP/IP Connection: Vulnerability Analysis and Probable Solutions. A Reverse Engineering Approach. Australian Computer, Network & Information Forensics Conference 2003
- S. Tiwari, S. Ramachandran, Alok Bhattacharya, S. Bhattacharya, Ramakrishna Ramaswamy:
Prediction of probable genes by Fourier analysis of genomic sequences. Comput. Appl. Biosci. 13(3): 263-270 (1997)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.