- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Ramzi R. Saifan, Anood M. Msaeed, Khalid A. Darabkh:
Probabilistic and deterministic path selection in cognitive radio network. IET Commun. 13(17): 2767-2777 (2019)
- Ahish Mysore Somashekar, Spyros Tragoudas:
Efficient Critical Path Selection Under a Probabilistic Delay Model. ACM Great Lakes Symposium on VLSI 2017: 185-190
- Tananun Orawiwattanakul, Hideki Otsuki, Eiji Kawai, Shinji Shimojo, Kazutsuna Yamaji, Motonori Nakamura:
Path selection in inter-domain dynamic circuit network (DCN) based on a probabilistic link failure model. ICOIN 2014: 561-566
- Negin Fathollahnejad, Emília Villani, Risat Pathan, Raul Barbosa, Johan Karlsson:
Probabilistic Analysis of a 1-of-n Selection Algorithm Using a Moderately Pessimistic Decision Criterion. PRDC 2013: 68-77
- Muhammad Ariff Baharudin, Quang Tran Minh, Eiji Kamioka:
Evaluation of the SCTP Optimal Path Selection with Ant Colony Optimization Probabilistic Equation Implementation. VTC Spring 2012: 1-6
- Xiwei Zhang, Jia Yu:
Probabilistic Path Selection in Mobile Wireless Sensor Networks for Stochastic Events Detection. UIC 2011: 52-63
- Ming Hua, Jian Pei:
Probabilistic path queries in road networks: traffic uncertainty aware path selection. EDBT 2010: 347-358
- Hicham Khalife, Satyajeet Ahuja, Naceur Malouch, Marwan Krunz:
Probabilistic Path Selection in Opportunistic Cognitive Radio Networks. GLOBECOM 2008: 4861-4865
- Suleyman Uludag, King-Shan Lui, Ziyneti Elif Uludag:
Probabilistic Path Selection under Inaccuracy via Augmented Shortest Path Algorithms. GLOBECOM 2006
- Hossam Mahmoud Ahmad Fahmy:
Timed Petri Nets: Probabilistic Selection Of Data Dependent Paths. Int. J. Comput. Math. 36(3-4): 183-197 (1990)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.