- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Ogbo Ndidi Bianca, Aiman Elgarig, The Anh Han:
Evolution of Coordination in Pairwise and Multi-player Interactions via Prior Commitments. CoRR abs/2009.11727 (2020)
- Suhail Odeh, Pasquale Caianiello:
Population Dynamics in the Iterated Prisoner Dilemma with Prior Commitment. SNAMS 2019: 256-261
- Nandar Lynn, Ponnuthurai Nagaratnam Suganthan, Narasimalu Srikanth, Trinadh Pamulapati, Rammohan Mallipeddi:
Unit commitment using time-ahead priority list and heterogeneous comprehensive learning PSO. SSCI 2019: 2279-2286
- The Anh Han:
Emergence of Social Punishment and Cooperation through Prior Commitments. AAAI 2016: 2494-2500
- Shi-Jim Yen, Wei-Liang Chen, Jr-Chang Chen, Shun-chin Hsu, I-Chen Wu:
An improved differential evolution algorithm with priority calculation for unit commitment problem. GrC 2014: 352-357
- Yang Tingfang, T. O. Ting:
Methodological Priority List for Unit Commitment Problem. CSSE (1) 2008: 176-179
- John Hulland, Michael R. Wade, Kersi D. Antia:
The Impact of Capabilities and Prior Investments on Online Channel Commitment and Performance. J. Manag. Inf. Syst. 23(4): 109-142 (2007)
- Martin Weber, Heiko Zuchel:
How Do Prior Outcomes Affect Risk Attitude? Comparing Escalation of Commitment and the House-Money Effect. Decis. Anal. 2(1): 30-43 (2005)
- Luke Hunsberger:
Generating Bids for Group-Related Actions in the Context of Prior Commitments. ATAL 2001: 248-263
- Fred N. Lee:
A new approach for determining thermal unit priority commitment order. SMC 1989: 1166-1172
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.