- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Liane S. Canas, Benjamin C. Yvernault, Carole H. Sudre, Enrico De Vita, M. Jorge Cardoso, John S. Thornton, Frederik Barkhof, Sébastien Ourselin, Simon Mead, Marc Modat:
Imaging biomarkers for the diagnosis of Prion disease. Medical Imaging: Image Processing 2018: 1057405
- Isaac Crespo, Kirsten Roomp, Wiktor Jurkowski, Hiroaki Kitano, Antonio del Sol:
Gene regulatory network analysis supports inflammation as a key neurodegeneration process in prion disease. BMC Systems Biology 6: 132 (2012)
- Nils Gehlenborg, Daehee Hwang, Inyoul Y. Lee, Hyuntae Yoo, David Baxter, Brianne Petritis, Rose Pitstick, Bruz Marzolf, Stephen J. DeArmond, George Carlson, Leroy Hood:
The Prion Disease Database: a comprehensive transcriptome resource for systems biology research in prion diseases. Database 2009 (2009)
- Mohd Shahir Shamsir, Zeti-Azura Mohamed-Hussein, Johan Sharif:
Unravelling Prion Diseases Using Molecular Dynamics Simulations. Asia International Conference on Modelling and Simulation 2008: 895-900
- Elías Sanz-Casado, Carlos Suárez-Balseiro, Isabel Iribarren-Maestro, M. Ramírez-de Santa Pau, J. de Pedro-Cuesta:
Bibliometric mapping of scientific research on prion diseases, 1973-2002. Inf. Process. Manag. 43(1): 273-284 (2007)
- Jana Boy, Trygve B. Leergaard, Thorsten Schmidt, Francis Odeh, Ulrike Bichelmeier, Silke Nuber, Carsten Holzmann, Andreas Wree, Stanley B. Prusiner, Hermann Bujard, Olaf Riess, Jan G. Bjaalie:
Expression mapping of tetracycline-responsive prion protein promoter: Digital atlasing for generating cell-specific disease models. NeuroImage 33(2): 449-462 (2006)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.