- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Georgina Palau-Caballero, Catalina Tobon-Gomez, Vedrana Balicevic, Constantine Butakoff, Sven Loncaric, Marta Sitges, Bart H. Bijnens:
Improving Clinical Translation of Cardiovascular Circulatory Models through an Intuitive Graphical User Interface to CircAdapt, Presenting Simulation Results as Clinical Images and Signals. STACOM 2012: 345-354
- Roland Jesse:
Script-based Presentation of Simulation Results. SimVis 2003: 441-452
- Tobias Salb, Jakob Brief, Oliver Burgert, Tilo Gockel, Stefan Haßfeld, Joachim Mühling, Rüdiger Dillmann:
INPRES - INtraoperative PRESentation of surgical planning and simulation results. CARS 2001: 1217-1218
- Yuri E. Gorbachev, Elena V. Zudilova:
3D-Visualization for Presenting Results of Numerical Simulation. HPCN Europe 1999: 1250-1253
- Erdmuthe Meyer zu Bexten, Dietmar Heinen, Claudio Moraga:
AUCA: A Tool for Presentation and Analysis of Simulation Results. HCI (1) 1993: 267-272
- Raphael Parambi, Aseem S. Chandawarkar:
Presenting GPSS/H results with the Graphical Kernel System (GKS). Winter Simulation Conference 1986: 526-530
- Charles R. Standridge, John R. Hoffman, David K. LaVal:
Presenting simulation results with TESS graphics. Winter Simulation Conference 1985: 237-243
- Charles R. Standridge, John R. Hoffman, Steven A. Walker:
Presenting simulation results with TESS graphics. Winter Simulation Conference 1984: 304-311
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.