- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Xiaoyun Huang, Jessica Vitak, Yla R. Tausczik:
"You Don't Have To Know My Past": How WeChat Moments Users Manage Their Evolving Self-Presentation. CHI 2020: 1-13
- Stefan Creemers:
Moments and distribution of the net present value of a serial project. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 267(3): 835-848 (2018)
- Dianya Hua, Huaxin Wei, Eli Blevis:
MemoryPin: Turning Digitally Co-Present Moments into Tangible Memory Keepsakes. Conference on Designing Interactive Systems (Companion Volume) 2018: 253-258
- Tomokazu Hayashizaki, Takuya Yamamoto, Yasuyuki Yanagida:
Chest compression simulator that presents vibrations at the moment of rib fracture: transition of learning effect of compression position over a month. VRST 2018: 75:1-75:2
- Beate Grawemeyer, Wayne Holmes, Sergio Gutiérrez Santos, Alice Hansen, Katharina Loibl, Manolis Mavrikis:
Light-Bulb Moment?: Towards Adaptive Presentation of Feedback based on Students' Affective State. IUI 2015: 400-404
- Borja Balle, William L. Hamilton, Joelle Pineau:
Methods of Moments for Learning Stochastic Languages: Unified Presentation and Empirical Comparison. ICML 2014: 1386-1394
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.