- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 11 matches
- Damian J. Ruck, Natalie Manaeva Rice, Joshua Borycz, R. Alexander Bentley:
Internet Research Agency Twitter activity predicted 2016 U.S. election polls. First Monday 24(7) (2019)
- Katharina Zwosta, Hannes Ruge, Thomas Goschke, Uta Wolfensteller:
Habit strength is predicted by activity dynamics in goal-directed brain systems during training. NeuroImage 165: 125-137 (2018)
- Kangjae Lee, Mei-Po Kwan:
Physical activity classification in free-living conditions using smartphone accelerometer data and exploration of predicted results. Comput. Environ. Urban Syst. 67: 124-131 (2018)
- Chengliang Wang, Ya-Yun Peng, Debraj De, Wen-Zhan Song:
DPHK: real-time distributed predicted data collecting based on activity pattern knowledge mined from trajectories in smart environments. Frontiers Comput. Sci. 10(6): 1000-1011 (2016)
- Jianxin Wang, Xiaoqing Peng, Qianghua Xiao, Min Li, Yi Pan:
An effective method for refining predicted protein complexes based on protein activity and the mechanism of protein complex formation. BMC Systems Biology 7: 28 (2013)
- George Kousiouris, George Vafiadis, Theodora A. Varvarigou:
Enabling Proactive Data Management in Virtualized Hadoop Clusters Based on Predicted Data Activity Patterns. 3PGCIC 2013: 1-8
- Daniela Balslev, Hartwig R. Siebner, Olaf B. Paulson, Tanja Kassuba:
The cortical eye proprioceptive signal modulates neural activity in higher-order visual cortex as predicted by the variation in visual sensitivity. NeuroImage 61(4): 950-956 (2012)
- Emile G. Bruneau, Rebecca Saxe:
Attitudes towards the outgroup are predicted by activity in the precuneus in Arabs and Israelis. NeuroImage 52(4): 1704-1711 (2010)
- Alicia Heraz, Tariq Daouda, Claude Frasson:
Decision Tree for Tracking Learner's Emotional State Predicted from His Electrical Brain Activity. Intelligent Tutoring Systems 2008: 822-824
- Gilles Pourtois, Michael De Pretto, Claude-Alain Hauert, Patrik Vuilleumier:
Time Course of Brain Activity during Change Blindness and Change Awareness: Performance is Predicted by Neural Events before Change Onset. J. Cognitive Neuroscience 18(12): 2108-2129 (2006)
- John Rinzel, Paul Frankel:
Activity Patterns of a Slow Synapse Network Predicted by Explicitly Averaging Spike Dynamics. Neural Computation 4(4): 534-545 (1992)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.