- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Sunkyoung Yu, Donguk Kim, Junesol Song, Changdon Kee:
Covariance Analysis of Real-Time Precise GPS Orbit Estimated from Double-Differenced Carrier Phase Observations. Remote Sensing 11(19): 2271 (2019)
- Jorge Mendez Astudillo, Lawrence Lau, Yu-Ting Tang, Terry Moore:
Analysing the Zenith Tropospheric Delay Estimates in On-line Precise Point Positioning (PPP) Services and PPP Software Packages. Sensors 18(2): 580 (2018)
- Insook Cho, Eun-Hee Boo:
Preliminary Results When Implementing a Clinical Decision Support to Precisely Estimate the Risk of Falling in an Acute Care Setting. AMIA 2018
- Rozarija Jaksic, Mario Krnic, Josip Pecaric:
More precise estimates for the Jensen operator inequality obtained via the Lah-Ribarič inequality. Applied Mathematics and Computation 249: 346-355 (2014)
- Kishino Takahisa, Zhe Sun, Ruggero Micheletto:
A Fast and Precise HOG-Adaboost Based Visual Support System Capable to Recognize Pedestrian and Estimate Their Distance. ICIAP Workshops 2013: 20-29
- Patikhom Cheevarunothai, Guohui Zhang, Jianyang Zheng, Yinhai Wang, Shi An:
Using Precise Time Offset to Improve Freeway Vehicle Delay Estimates. J. Intellig. Transport. Systems 16(2): 82-93 (2012)
- Alexandre Lopes, Ana Cristina Bicharra Garcia:
Applying Collaborative Filtering to Reputation Domain: a model for more precise reputation estimates in case of changing behavior by rated participants. IFIP AI 2006: 71-80
- Takafumi Hikichi, Marc Delcroix, Masato Miyoshi:
Blind Dereverberation based on Estimates of Signal Transmission Channels without Precise Information of Channel Order. ICASSP (1) 2005: 1069-1072
- H. Cahit Akin, Özdemir Akin, Kimberly M. Wasserman:
QoS Guarantees in Multimedia CDMA Wireless Systems with Non-precise Network Parameter Estimates. IWQoS 2005: 94-106
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.