- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Jiachen Yang, Jiabao Man, Meng Xi, Xinbo Gao, Wen Lu, Qinggang Meng:
Precise Measurement of Position and Attitude Based on Convolutional Neural Network and Visual Correspondence Relationship. IEEE Trans. Neural Networks Learn. Syst. 31(6): 2030-2041 (2020)
- Naxin Cai, Houjin Chen, Yanfeng Li, Yahui Peng, Jupeng Li, Xinchun Li:
Reducing non-realistic deformations in registration using precise and reliable landmark correspondences. Comput. Biol. Medicine 115 (2019)
- Jonathan Taylor, Lucas Bordeaux, Thomas J. Cashman, Bob Corish, Cem Keskin, Toby Sharp, Eduardo Soto, David Sweeney, Julien P. C. Valentin, Benjamin Luff, Arran Topalian, Erroll Wood, Sameh Khamis, Pushmeet Kohli, Shahram Izadi, Richard Banks, Andrew W. Fitzgibbon, Jamie Shotton:
Efficient and precise interactive hand tracking through joint, continuous optimization of pose and correspondences. ACM Trans. Graph. 35(4): 143:1-143:12 (2016)
- Herve Lombaert, Leo Grady, Jonathan R. Polimeni, Farida Cheriet:
FOCUSR: Feature Oriented Correspondence Using Spectral Regularization-A Method for Precise Surface Matching. IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell. 35(9): 2143-2160 (2013)
- Egon Balas, Michael Perregaard:
A precise correspondence between lift-and-project cuts, simple disjunctive cuts, and mixed integer gomory cuts for 0-1 programming. Math. Program. 94(2-3): 221-245 (2003)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.