- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Vukan Ninkovic, Dejan Vukobratovic, Aleksandar Valka, Dejan Dumic:
Preamble-Based Packet Detection in Wi-Fi: A Deep Learning Approach. CoRR abs/2009.05740 (2020)
- Imen Nasr, Leïla Najjar Atallah, Sofiane Cherif, Jianxiao Yang, Kulun Wang:
On a Hybrid Preamble/Soft-Output Demapper Approach for Time Synchronization for IEEE 802.15.6 Narrowband WBAN. CoRR abs/1510.00304 (2015)
- Alexander von Bodisco, Lothar Braun, Georg Carle:
A preamble-based approach for providing quality of service support in wireless sensor networks. Telecommun. Syst. 56(2): 257-268 (2014)
- Eleftherios Kofidis:
Preamble-based Channel Estimation in OFDM/OQAM Systems: A Time-Domain Approach. CoRR abs/1306.2581 (2013)
- Cristina Cano, Boris Bellalta, Miquel Oliver:
Receiver-Initiated vs. Short-Preamble Burst MAC Approaches for Multi-channel Wireless Sensor Networks. EUNICE 2012: 23-32
- Sangmi Moon, Saransh Malik, Bora Kim, Cheol Hong Kim, Intae Hwang:
Performance Analysis of New SNR Estimation Methodology based on Preamble Approach. SIGMAP 2012: 115-119
- Alexander Klein, Lothar Braun:
A Preamble-Based Approach for Providing Quality of Service Support in Wireless Sensor Networks. MACOM 2011: 144-155
- Leocundo Aguilar, Oscar Castillo, J. Antonio García-Macías, Guillermo Licea:
Increasing Energy Efficiency of a Preamble Sampling MAC Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks Using a Fuzzy Logic Approach. Soft Computing for Intelligent Control and Mobile Robotics 2011: 125-142
- Juan F. Sevillano, Naiara Arrue, Igone Vélez:
A New Approach to Frequency Acquisition in OFDM Systems with Periodic Preambles. ICC 2007: 2894-2899
- Yunjian Jia, Shinsuke Hara:
An SDMA Approach with Preamble Subcarrier Assignment for IEEE802.11a-Based OFDM Signals. IEICE Trans. Commun. 88-B(10): 4133-4137 (2005)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.