- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Erika Brattich, Alessandro Bracci, Alessandro Zappi, Pietro Morozzi, Silvana Di Sabatino, Federico Porcu, Francesca Di Nicola, Laura Tositti:
How to Get the Best from Low-Cost Particulate Matter Sensors: Guidelines and Practical Recommendations. Sensors 20(11): 3073 (2020)
- Zhili Chen, Xuemei Wei, Hong Zhong, Jie Cui, Yan Xu, Shun Zhang:
Making Double Spectrum Auction Practical: Both Privacy and Efficiency Matter. CoRR abs/1810.07880 (2018)
- Claudio Giovanni Mattera, Sanja Lazarova-Molnar, Hamid Reza Shaker, Bo Nørregaard Jørgensen:
A Practical Approach to Validation of Buildings' Sensor Data: A Commissioning Experience Report. BigDataService 2017: 287-292
- David Martin, Sheelagh Carpendale, Neha Gupta, Tobias Hoßfeld, Babak Naderi, Judith Redi, Ernestasia Siahaan, Ina Wechsung:
Understanding the Crowd: Ethical and Practical Matters in the Academic Use of Crowdsourcing. Crowdsourcing and Human-Centered Experiments 2015: 27-69
- Jon Bird, Peter Byass, Kathleen Kahn, Paul Mee, Edward Fottrell:
A matter of life and death: practical and ethical constraints in the development of a mobile verbal autopsy tool. CHI 2013: 1489-1498
- David N. Blank-Edelman:
Practical Perl Tools: Perhaps Size Really Does Matter. login Usenix Mag. 35(5) (2010)
- Sergey Tarasenko:
The Inverse Task of the Reflexive Game Theory: Theoretical Matters, Practical Applications and Relationship with Other Issues. CoRR abs/1011.3397 (2010)
- Jonathan Randall Tischler:
Solid state cavity quantum electrodynamics: practical applications of strong coupling of light and matter. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, USA, 2007
- Pinar Yolum:
Systemic Matters. The Practical Handbook of Internet Computing 2004
- Steve Mann, Corey Manders, James Fung:
The lightspace change constraint equation (LCCE) with practical application to estimation of the projectivity+gain transformation between multiple pictures of the same subject matter. ICASSP (3) 2003: 481-484
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.