- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Alejandro Raúl Hernández-Montoya, Horacio Tapia-McClung:
A Diffusion Approach to the Dynamics of Conway's Game of Life (GoL): Emergence of Multiple Power Law Fluctuation Regimes. J. Cell. Autom. 14(3-4): 225-240 (2019)
- Monojit Choudhury, Diptesh Chatterjee, Animesh Mukherjee:
Global topology of word co-occurrence networks: Beyond the two-regime power-law. COLING (Posters) 2010: 162-170
- A. Saichev, Didier Sornette:
Effects of Diversity and Procrastination in Priority Queuing Theory: the Different Power Law Regimes. CoRR abs/0908.2681 (2009)
- Juan C. Chimal-Eguia, Marco A. Barranco-Jiménez, Fernando Angulo-Brown:
Stability Analysis of an Endoreversible Heat Engine with Stefan-Boltzmann Heat Transfer Law Working in Maximum-Power-Like Regime. Open Syst. Inf. Dyn. 13(1): 43-54 (2006)
- Rainer Duschl, Rolf-Peter Vollertsen:
Is the power-law model applicable beyond the direct tunneling regime? Microelectron. Reliab. 45(12): 1861-1867 (2005)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.