- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Aisha Ali-Gombe, Alexandra Tambaoan, Angela Gurfolino, Golden G. Richard III:
App-Agnostic Post-Execution Semantic Analysis of Android In-Memory Forensics Artifacts. ACSAC 2020: 28-41
- Sebastian G. Brunner, Peter Lehner, Martin J. Schuster, Sebastian Riedel, Rico Belder, Daniel Leidner, Armin Wedler, Michael Beetz, Freek Stulp:
Design, Execution, and Postmortem Analysis of Prolonged Autonomous Robot Operations. IEEE Robotics Autom. Lett. 3(2): 1056-1063 (2018)
- Raimondas Lencevicius, Alexander Ran, Rahav Yairi:
Third eye - specification-based analysis of software execution traces (poster). ICSE 2000: 772
- Andreas Geppert, Dimitris Tombros:
Logging and Post-Mortem Analysis of Workflow Executions Based on Event Histories. Rules in Database Systems 1997: 67-82
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.