- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Krystian Lapa, Krzysztof Cpalka, Tacjana Niksa-Rynkiewicz, Lipo Wang:
A Population-Based Method with Selection of a Search Operator. ICAISC (1) 2020: 429-444
- Jiawei Zhang:
Derivative-Free Global Optimization Algorithms: Population based Methods and Random Search Approaches. CoRR abs/1904.09368 (2019)
- Adil Baykasoglu, Fehmi Burcin Özsoydan:
Evolutionary and population-based methods versus constructive search strategies in dynamic combinatorial optimization. Inf. Sci. 420: 159-183 (2017)
- Admir Barolli, Fatos Xhafa, Christian Sánchez, Makoto Takizawa:
A study on the performance of local search versus population-based methods for mesh router nodes placement problem. J. Intell. Manuf. 23(6): 2057-2067 (2012)
- Halina Kwasnicka, Michal Przewozniczek:
Multi Population Pattern Searching Algorithm: A New Evolutionary Method Based on the Idea of Messy Genetic Algorithm. IEEE Trans. Evol. Comput. 15(5): 715-734 (2011)
- Hui Wang, Zhijian Wu, Jing Wang, Xiaojian Dong, Song Yu, Cheng Chen:
A New Population Initialization Method Based on Space Transformation Search. ICNC (5) 2009: 332-336
- Wei Jiang, Xiaolong Wang, Xiu-Li Pang:
An Improved Population Based Optimization Solution Method by Combining Local and Global Searching. Int. J. Artif. Intell. Tools 16(5): 907-915 (2007)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.