- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Naoki Matsuda, Ken-ichi Hironaka, Masashi Fujii, Takumi Wada, Katsuyuki Kunida, Haruki Inoue, Miki Eto, Daisuke Hoshino, Yasuro Furuichi, Yasuko Manabe, Nobuharu L. Fujii, Hiroyuki Noji, Hiromi Imamura, Shinya Kuroda:
Monitoring and mathematical modeling of mitochondrial ATP in myotubes at single-cell level reveals two distinct population with different kinetics. Quant. Biol. 8(3): 228-237 (2020)
- Benjamin Aymard, Frédérique Clément, Danielle Monniaux, Marie Postel:
Cell-Kinetics Based Calibration of a Multiscale Model of Structured Cell Populations in Ovarian Follicles. SIAM J. Appl. Math. 76(4): 1471-1491 (2016)
- Jason Lloyd-Price, Abhishekh Gupta, Andre S. Ribeiro:
SGNS2: a compartmentalized stochastic chemical kinetics simulator for dynamic cell populations. Bioinform. 28(22): 3004-3005 (2012)
- Paolo Vicini:
The System for Population Kinetics: Open Source Software for Population Analysis. Int. J. Open Source Softw. Process. 1(3): 29-43 (2009)
- Angelo Di Garbo, Alessandro Panarese, Michele Barbi, Santi Chillemi:
The kinetics of the IPSC, the heterogeneity and the noise affect the firing coherence of a population of inhibitory interneurons. Neurocomputing 70(16-18): 2705-2715 (2007)
- Marco Foracchia, Andrew C. Hooker, Paolo Vicini, Alfredo Ruggeri:
POPED, a software for optimal experiment design in population kinetics. Comput. Methods Programs Biomed. 74(1): 29-46 (2004)
- E. Haskell, Duane Q. Nykamp, Daniel Tranchina:
A population density method for large-scale modeling of neuronal networks with realistic synaptic kinetics. Neurocomputing 38-40: 627-632 (2001)
- Alfredo Ruggeri, M. Martinelli:
A program for the optimization of cyclosporine therapy using population kinetics modeling. Comput. Methods Programs Biomed. 61(1): 61-69 (2000)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.