default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Yousra Hamrouni, Eric Paillassa, Véronique Chéret, Claude Monteil, David Sheeren:
Sentinel-2 Poplar Index for Operational Mapping of Poplar Plantations over Large Areas. Remote. Sens. 14(16): 3975 (2022)
- Gaia Vaglio Laurin, Walter Mattioli, Simone Undri Innocenti, Emanuela Lombardo, Riccardo Valentini, Nicola Puletti:
Potential of ALOS2 Polarimetric Imagery to Support Management of Poplar Plantations in Northern Italy. Remote. Sens. 14(20): 5202 (2022)
- Yihan Pu, Dandan Xu, Haobin Wang, Deshuai An, Xia Xu:
Extracting Canopy Closure by the CHM-Based and SHP-Based Methods with a Hemispherical FOV from UAV-LiDAR Data in a Poplar Plantation. Remote. Sens. 13(19): 3837 (2021)
- Yousra Hamrouni, David Sheeren:
Spatial and Temporal Domain Adaptation by Optimal Transport for Mapping Poplar Plantations Over Large Areas. IGARSS 2021: 4248-4251
- Mingbo Liu, Chunxiang Cao, Wei Chen, Xuejun Wang:
Mapping Canopy Heights of Poplar Plantations in Plain Areas Using ZY3-02 Stereo and Multispectral Data. ISPRS Int. J. Geo Inf. 8(3): 106 (2019)
- Baoguo Wu, Yan Qi, Chi Ma, Hongquan Zhang:
Harvest evaluation model and system of fast-growing and high-yield poplar plantation. Math. Comput. Model. 51(11-12): 1444-1452 (2010)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.