- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Rui Xiao, Jiaqi Jiang, Yunchun Zhang:
多义词语义拓扑及有监督的词义消歧研究 (Study on Semantic Topology and Supervised Word Sense Disambiguation of Polysemous Words). 计算机科学 46(11A): 13-18 (2019)
- Yazhou Yao, Jian Zhang, Fumin Shen, Wankou Yang, Pu Huang, Zhenmin Tang:
Discovering and Distinguishing Multiple Visual Senses for Polysemous Words. AAAI 2018: 523-530
- Lulu Wang, Meng Wang:
Disambiguating Polysemous Word Senses Based on Semantic Types and Syntactic Collocations: A Case Study of "Zhongguo+N". CLSW 2017: 255-262
- Jing Wang, Zhiying Liu, Honfei Jiang:
Polysemous Words Definition in the Dictionary and Word Sense Annotation. CLSW 2016: 31-39
- Yang Xu, Barbara Malt, Mahesh Srinivasan:
Evolution of polysemous word senses from metaphorical mappings. CogSci 2016
- Rebecca J. Passonneau, Ansaf Salleb-Aouissi, Vikas Bhardwaj, Nancy Ide:
Word Sense Annotation of Polysemous Words by Multiple Annotators. LREC 2010
- Kate Saenko, Trevor Darrell:
Unsupervised Learning of Visual Sense Models for Polysemous Words. NIPS 2008: 1393-1400
- Hong Zhu, Yang Liu, Shiwen Yu:
Measuring word polysemousness and sense granularity at a language level. NLPKE 2008: 1-7
- Wakako Kuwahata, Minako Hasimoto:
Senses of Polysemous Nouns: Building a Computational Lexicon of Basic Japanese Nouns. COLING 1996: 1083-1085
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.