- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 12 matches
- Chalee Vorakulpipat, Soontorn Sirapaisan, Ekkachan Rattanalerdnusorn, Visut Savangsuk:
A Policy-Based Framework for Preserving Confidentiality in BYOD Environments: A Review of Information Security Perspectives. Security and Communication Networks 2017: 2057260:1-2057260:11 (2017)
- Tytus Kurek, Marcin Niemiec, Artur Lason:
Taking back control of privacy: a novel framework for preserving cloud-based firewall policy confidentiality. Int. J. Inf. Sec. 15(3): 235-250 (2016)
- Lingbo Wei, Chi Zhang, Yanmin Gong, Yuguang Fang, Kefei Chen:
A Firewall of Two Clouds: Preserving Outsourced Firewall Policy Confidentiality with Heterogeneity. GLOBECOM 2016: 1-6
- Michele Mangili, Fabio Martignon, Stefano Paraboschi:
A cache-aware mechanism to enforce confidentiality, trackability and access policy evolution in Content-Centric Networks. Computer Networks 76: 126-145 (2015)
- Mingfu Xue, Aiqun Hu, Chunlong He:
Application-Oriented Confidentiality and Integrity Dynamic Union Security Model Based on MLS Policy. IEICE Transactions 95-D(6): 1694-1697 (2012)
- Mirko Montanari, Roy H. Campbell:
Confidentiality of event data in policy-based monitoring. DSN 2012: 1-12
- Federal Trade Commission:
Protecting Consumer Privacy in an Era of Rapid Change - A Proposed Framework for Businesses and Policymakers (Preliminary FTC Staff Report). J. Priv. Confidentiality 3(1) (2011)
- The Department of Commerce Internet Policy Task Force:
Commercial Data Privacy and Innovation in the Internet Economy: A Dynamic Policy Framework. J. Priv. Confidentiality 3(1) (2011)
- Molka Gharbaoui, Francesco Paolucci, Barbara Martini, Filippo Cugini, Piero Castoldi:
Behavior-Based Policies for Preserving Confidentiality in PCE-based Multi-domain MPLS Networks. POLICY 2011: 81-88
- Kristof Geebelen, Eryk Kulikowski, Eddy Truyen, Wouter Joosen:
A MVC Framework for Policy-Based Adaptation of Workflow Processes: A Case Study on Confidentiality. ICWS 2010: 401-408
- Julien A. Thomas, Nora Cuppens-Boulahia, Frédéric Cuppens:
Expression and enforcement of confidentiality policy in active databases. MEDES 2010: 289-296
- Bhavani M. Thuraisingham:
Confidentiality, Privacy and Trust Policy Enforcement for the Semantic Web. POLICY 2007: 8-11
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.