- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Adam Chejanovsky, Michael Neunteufel, Ingo Münch, Joachim Schöberl, Patrizio Neff:
A hybrid H1xH(curl) finite element formulation for a planar relaxed micromorphic continuum. CoRR abs/2009.13397 (2020)
- Thomas Basikolo, Koichi Ichige, Hiroyuki Arai:
A note on CRLB formulation for underdetermined DOA estimation in circularly configured planar arrays. IEICE Electron. Express 15(5) (2018)
- Andrea Piemonte, Gabriella Caroti, Isabel Martínez-Espejo Zaragoza, Filippo Fantini, Luca Cipriani:
A Methodology for Planar Representation of Frescoed Oval Domes: Formulation and Testing on Pisa Cathedral. ISPRS Int. J. Geo Inf. 7(8): 318 (2018)
- Markus Chimani, Robert Zeranski:
Upward Planarity Testing in Practice: SAT Formulations and Comparative Study. ACM J. Exp. Algorithmics 20: 1.2:1.1-1.2:1.27 (2015)
- Miao Tian, Albin J. Gasiewski:
A Unified Microwave Radiative Transfer Model for General Planar Stratified Media: Slab Formulation. IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote. Sens. 51(7-2): 4103-4118 (2013)
- Derek McColl, Leila Notash:
Workspace formulation of planar wire-actuated parallel manipulators. Robotica 29(4): 607-617 (2011)
- Nicolás Rojas, Federico Thomas:
The Forward Kinematics of 3-R _ P R Planar Robots: A Review and a Distance-Based Formulation. IEEE Trans. Robotics 27(1): 143-150 (2011)
- Wilfrid Marquis-Favre, Eric Bideaux, Serge Scavarda:
A planar mechanical library in the AMESim simulation software. Part I: Formulation of dynamics equations. Simul. Model. Pract. Theory 14(1): 25-46 (2006)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.