- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Santi Thompson, Michele Reilly:
"A picture is worth a thousand words": Reverse image lookup and digital library assessment. J. Assoc. Inf. Sci. Technol. 68(9): 2264-2266 (2017)
- Shannon M. Oltmann, Chris Peterson, Emily J. M. Knox:
Analyzing Challenges to Library Materials: An Incomplete Picture. Public Libr. Q. 36(4): 274-292 (2017)
- Diptesh Kanojia, Shehzaad Dhuliawala, Pushpak Bhattacharyya:
A picture is worth a thousand words: Using OpenClipArt library for enriching IndoWordNet. GWC 2016: 150-154
- Rike Brecht, Torsten Brix, Ulf Döring, Veit Henkel, Heidi Krömker, Michael Reeßing:
Digital Mechanism and Gear Library - Multimedia Collection of Text, Pictures and Physical Models. ECDL 2009: 489-490
- Patricia A. Larkin-Lieffers:
Informational Picture Books in the Library: Do Young Children Find Them? Public Libr. Q. 20(3): 3-28 (2001)
- Caroline Arms:
Getting the Picture: Observations from the Library of Congress on Providing Access to Pictorial Images. Libr. Trends 48(2) (1999)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.