- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Yishan Su, Guangyao Han, Xiaomei Fu, Naishen Xu, Zhigang Jin:
The Physical Layer Security Experiments of Cooperative Communication System with Different Relay Behaviors. Sensors 17(4): 781 (2017)
- Gang Ren, Pan Deng, Chao Yang:
A 3-Layer Method for Analysis of Cooperative Behaviors of Physical Devices in Cyber-Physical Systems. WASA 2017: 741-754
- Thang Nguyen, Mihriban Guersoy, Dieter Metzner:
System Level Modeling, Simulation And Verification Of A CAN Physical Layer Star Network Using Behavior Modeling Language. ECMS 2009: 649-655
- Jan Ackaert, R. Charavel, K. Dhondt, B. Vlachakis, Luc De Schepper, M. Millecam, E. Vandevelde, P. Bogaert, A. Iline, Eddy De Backer, A. Vlad, Jean-Pierre Raskin:
MIMC reliability and electrical behavior defined by a physical layer property of the dielectric. Microelectronics Reliability 48(8-9): 1553-1556 (2008)
- Huimin Xia, Khaldoun Bataineh, Marwan Hassoun, Joe Kryzak:
A mixed-signal behavioral level implementation of 1000BASE-X physical layer for gigabit Ethernet. ISCAS (1) 1999: 431-434
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.