- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Suzanne E. Welcome, Emma R. Trammel:
Individual differences in orthographic priming relate to phonological decoding skill in adults. Cogn. Process. 18(2): 119-128 (2017)
- Man Ching Law, Rwitajit Majumdar, Khe Foon Hew:
Tracing Phonological Processing Skill in Early Childhood Through iSAT. T4E 2016: 208-215
- Shiri Lev-Ari, Sharon Peperkamp:
The influence of inhibitory skill on phonological representations in production and perception. J. Phonetics 47: 36-46 (2014)
- Clare Wood, Emma Jackson, Lucy Hart, Beverly Plester, L. Wilde:
The effect of text messaging on 9- and 10-year-old children's reading, spelling and phonological processing skills. J. Comput. Assist. Learn. 27(1): 28-36 (2011)
- Jason D. Yeatman, Robert F. Dougherty, Elena I. Rykhlevskaia, Anthony J. Sherbondy, Gayle K. Deutsch, Brian A. Wandell, Michal Ben-Shachar:
Anatomical Properties of the Arcuate Fasciculus Predict Phonological and Reading Skills in Children. J. Cogn. Neurosci. 23(11): 3304-3317 (2011)
- Andrea Facoetti, Anna Noemi Trussardi, Milena Ruffino, Maria Luisa Lorusso, Carmen Cattaneo, Raffaella Galli, Massimo Molteni, Marco Zorzi:
Multisensory Spatial Attention Deficits Are Predictive of Phonological Decoding Skills in Developmental Dyslexia. J. Cogn. Neurosci. 22(5): 1011-1025 (2010)
- Jennifer George, Paul Gnanayutham:
Facilitating Pronunciation Skills for Children with Phonological Disorders Using Human Modelling. HCI (12) 2007: 595-605
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings