- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Maria Regina Justina E. Estuar, Roland P. Abao, Jelly P. Aureus, Zachary Pangan, Lenard Paulo Tamayo, Elvira P. De Lara-Tuprio, Timothy Robin Teng, Rey C. Rodrigueza:
Development of an Explicit Agent-Based Simulation Toolkit for Opening of Schools: An Implementation of COMOKIT for Universities in the Philippines. HCI (15) 2022: 48-66
- May Maricel Biares De Gracia, Janel Concepcion Cruz Cinches, Amy Caballero Galang, Cheryl Joaquin Villanueva:
An Analysis of the Perception of Students and Teachers towards the Home-Based Online Learning Modality and the Students' Academic Achievement of a Private School in the National Capital Region (NCR) of the Philippines. IC4E 2022: 216-223
- Junrie B. Matias, Jesterlyn Quibol Timosan:
Examining Teachers' Use of Learning Information Systems (LIS) of the Basic Education Schools in the Philippines Using Structural Equation Modeling. Int. J. Enterp. Inf. Syst. 17(1): 69-84 (2021)
- Benzar Glen Grepon, Niño T. Baran, Kenn Migan Vincent C. Gumonan, Aldwin Lester M. Martinez, Mona Liel E. Lacsa:
Designing and Implementing e-School Systems: An Information Systems Approach to School Management of a Community College in Northern Mindanao, Philippines. CoRR abs/2109.00198 (2021)
- Wan Jin, Socorro Echevarria Aguja, Maricar S. Prudente:
Comparing the differences of using mobile devices for learning between Filipino schools and Chinese schools in the Philippines. IC4E 2019: 216-220
- Alexa Ray R. Fernando, Joseph D. Retumban, Romeo Q. Tolentino, Allan Alzona, Franz Santos, Manny Taguba:
Level of preparedness of STEM senior high school graduates in taking up engineering program: a Philippine setting. TALE 2019: 1-6
- Jerielle Trini S. Santiago, Pauline Hannah P. Dizon, Mary Agnes C. Espina, Melen M. Tamayao:
An Ergonomic Design of Senior High School Science Laboratories in the Philippines. AHFE (4) 2017: 869-881
- Vernon R. Totanes:
Money and Leadership: A Study of Theses on Public School Libraries Submitted to the University of the Philippines' Institute of Library and Information Science. Public Libr. Q. 31(2): 181-189 (2012)
- Machunwangliu Kamei:
eSkwela project - eSchool for out-of-school youths and adults, Philippines. T4E 2010: 168-175
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.