- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Lorena Sousa, Luís Pedro, Carlos Santos:
Developing a Prototype of an Open Educational Resource on Research Methods for PhD Candidates in Technology-Enhanced Learning. EC-TEL 2021: 295-299
- Pauline A. Hendriksen, Agnese Merlo, Elisabeth Y. Bijlsma, Ferdi Engels, Johan Garssen, Gillian Bruce, Joris C. Verster:
COVID-19 Lockdown Effects on Academic Functioning, Mood, and Health Correlates: Data from Dutch Pharmacy Students, PhD Candidates and Postdocs. Data 6(11): 120 (2021)
- Stefania Marrara, Antonia Azzini, Nicola Cortesi:
A language model-based approach for candidates with PhD profiling in a recruiting setting. Int. J. Web Eng. Technol. 15(4): 407-436 (2020)
- Paul Donner:
A validation of coauthorship credit models with empirical data from the contributions of PhD candidates. Quant. Sci. Stud. 1(2): 551-564 (2020)
- Frédéric Adam, Sven A. Carlsson, Ralph Sprague, David Sammon, Graeme G. Shanks, Daniel L. Moody, Christina Keller:
Panel: IS PhD research in the 21st century: A tale of candidates and their supervisors. ECIS 2009: 3026
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.