- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Sreenanda Raut, Madhumangal Pal:
Generation of maximal fuzzy cliques of fuzzy permutation graph and applications. Artif. Intell. Rev. 53(3): 1585-1614 (2020)
- Aistis Atminas, Robert Brignall, Nicholas Korpelainen, Vadim V. Lozin, Vincent Vatter:
Well-Quasi-Order for Permutation Graphs Omitting a Path and a Clique. Electron. J. Comb. 22(2): P2.20 (2015)
- Valentina Cacchiani, Alberto Caprara, Paolo Toth:
Finding cliques of maximum weight on a generalization of permutation graphs. Optim. Lett. 7(2): 289-296 (2013)
- Alexandre Tiskin:
Longest Common Subsequences in Permutations and Maximum Cliques in Circle Graphs. CPM 2006: 270-281
- Andreas Brandstädt, Vadim V. Lozin:
On the linear structure and clique-width of bipartite permutation graphs. Ars Comb. 67 (2003)
- J. Adrian Bondy, Guillermo Durán, Min Chih Lin, Jayme Luiz Szwarcfiter:
Self-clique graphs and matrix permutations. Journal of Graph Theory 44(3): 178-192 (2003)
- Shouichi Matsui, Ken-ichi Tokoro:
A New Genetic Algorithm for Minimum Span Frequency Assignment using Permutation and Clique. GECCO 2000: 682-689
- Maw-Shang Chang, Fu-Hsing Wang:
Efficient Algorithms for the Maximum Weight Clique and Maximum Weight Independent Set Problems on Permutation Graphs. Inf. Process. Lett. 43(6): 293-295 (1992)
- Aravind Srinivasan, C. Pandu Rangan:
Efficient Algorithms for the Minimum Weighted Dominating Clique Problem on Permutation Graphs. Theor. Comput. Sci. 91(1): 1-21 (1991)
- Pasquale Quattrocchi:
A Class of Maximal Permutation Cliques. Eur. J. Comb. 4(4): 367-369 (1983)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.